Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Own To-Do-List


For a while I've been wanting to re-decorate/re-organize/de-clutter my night stand/bookshelf/vanity [think in three's like the Trinity : )   ] and I finally found the time to do so.

No, not this week or next but the next.  I found the time to schedule it into my calendar in 2 weeks when PT is gone for a few weeks for military training.   There are lots of projects I'm attempting as this stand/shelf/vanity is quite a mess.

On the top shelf you'll find a gorgeous lamp from none other than The Salvation Army. This lamp will receive a complete makeover full of spray paint and a girly yet sophisticated top.  Behind the lamp is my favorite picture of my best friends from college graduation.  No, I'm not embarrassed by them I just don't have any room amist my deodorant, perfume, lotion, bracelets and water bottle.

On the second shelf is my basket of makeup which includes probably 50 pieces of make up I never use.  As well as my glasses/contacts, earring holder and sweater shaver.  Priorities ladies.

The third shelf brings a plethora of headband and other hair decorations hanging out in that lovely green casket.  A couple books which I've read (not really but let's keep that between us) and oh wait! an extention cord.  Again, priorites.

On the bottom shelf, more books I've read.

Last but certainly not least is the color of this gorgeous multi-purpose shelf.  My bedroom furniture is dark brown and the "theme" in our room is natural/homey/Pottery Barn.  Not too mention the shelf is tilting; he's probably tilting because he's been so tired being a stand/shelf/vanity.  Poor guy.

I will be updating Shelf with many ideas I've gathered from Pinterest so stay tuned within the next few weeks for a couple cheap DIYs.


No comments:

Post a Comment