Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Update #1

Part 1: Complete.


As part of the process to re-organize my night stand/bookshelf/vanity I started with my least favorite part - the bookshelf.  I swapped out the tan bookshelf for a white bookshelf from the guest room.
I liked the organization aspect and color more.  I haven't decided if I'll keep it white or not but it's better than the tan color.  It's also lower so a much more convenient height.
Left: before from the guest room
After: my new bookshelf/night stand/vanity

Thank you Pinterest for this inspiration.  I got rid of the ugly green bucket full of hair accessories by transforming a wine bottle holder:

1. This is a wine bottle holder from Target.  My wine bottles don't actually end up here so I'm repurposing.
2. I put my brushes in the center
3. It's the perfect size for headbands so wrap headbands around and TADA!


This is a really simple update and isn't complete yet but it's something for now.  I had fake flowers hanging out in here so those are gone and i just threw in my bracelets.  Spray paint will be added - pix to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment