Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank you, Paul!

I am a proud supportor of the military, always have been.  My grandfather and uncle were in the military, and now my husband and his two brothers are as well.  I am thankful every day for what the military has done for us.

Later this year, my brother-in-law Paul is deploying overseas.  He leaves soon for training so this past weekend we held a little surprise Pre-Deployment party.  Paul loves the Orioles and they were in town playing the Nationals so we got a little big group together.

There were 18 of us and Paul had no idea.  His wife Kelly told him she was taking him somewhere but not until he got to the game did he know what was going on.  A couple of us made t-shirts for Paul and the USA.  Here are a couple pictures of the night.








1 comment: