Monday, May 13, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (and a few other days)



Sunday's are my favorite days for dress up.  I get most of my inspiration for the week based on what I wore (or thought about wearing) to Mass.  I love dressing up for Mass and it's even better when I can pull it off while wearing a jersey dress (thank you Lilly).

I didn't realize until now but I wasn't very adventurous in my color choices this week - sticking to black/white/turquoise.  If it ain't broke don't fix it, right?

Lilly Pulitzer dress (TJ Maxx but I'm loving the Foley Dress), J.Crew Pearls (I got mine from the JCrew Outlet - let's be real...), Michael Kors Wedges. Clockwise from top: Francesca's Chevron Dress (similar), JCrew Jackie Cardigan, JCrew inspired Bubble Necklace (ebay), H&M Blazer, The Loft Lace Tee, The Loft Black/White Skirt (no longer available but love this), JCrew Lace Tee (old) , JCrew Jackie Cardigan, The Loft Turquoise Jeans (old but love this style for summer), Stella and Dot Statement Necklace (old but this is my next purchase - if you want any Stella & Dot, my sister Jackie is a Stylist so send me a PM).


Also, I couldn't handle how handsome my hubby looked Sunday so I had to snap a quick pic.  As you can see, he's thrilled...

Banana Republic Outlet Shirt and Anchor Tie, Khaki's (TJMaxx), Sperry's


1 comment:

  1. Right now it seems like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available
    right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    My web blog ... cheap ralph lauren polo

    ReplyDelete