Thursday, June 6, 2013

Living Room Re-Do

I haven't posted in a while as I've been busy beyong belief wtih work.  This coming weekend though I'll finally be able to tackle a few of the projects I've been putting off.  And my man is gone for a bachelor party and he can cramp my diy/redo style.

So here is my current living room:

It's not bad but I don't love it.  The room is dark and I want to make it more "summer friendly".

My inspiration:

I want to take the glass off the coffee and end tables and replace with a light wood.  I'm still deciding between spray painting the metal a lighter metal color or a subtle turquoise.

Then there's the pillows - I want something bright and color so I'm considering turquoise/navy or mint and cream.  Fabric choice has yet to be determined.

Picks to follow this weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment