Thursday, March 21, 2013

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

HUGE Thank you to Sheena of BeaninLove for keeping me on my blogging toes.  In keeping with "tradition" here are 5 little facts you don't know about me...

1. My sister Nicole (Sr. Marie-Luce) is a Novitiate for the Community of St. John Apostolic Sisters.  She moved to Burgundy, France in August 2011 and is currently studying and praying her way to the third stage of her formation.  She makes a beautiful sister! If you’d like to send the sisters any prayer requests or gifts, I can provide her address.

(In the top left picture, she's the one in the red skirt)


2. I’m an “unsettler”. Most people like to settle in one spot, raise their family and happily stay put.  Not me.  Probably because that wasn’t the way I was raised – I’ve lived all over.  Since living in Virginia (5 years) I’m already on my 3rd casa and so excited about what’s next (our lease is up in 12 months!)



3. I LOVE going to Outlet Mall’s around Christmas time.  Seriously.  My husband and I go to the outlets for Christmas shopping every year (hiiii – between his family (not including him) Mom, Dad, 5 girls and 3 boys, 2 in-laws and mine (not including me) Mom, Dad, 2 sisters and 1 bro) we need to discount shop.  The first year we went together he had no idea what he was getting into – once we pulled up and I saw the pretty Christmas lights and music playing, I tear’d up.  It just makes me so happy.


4. I LOVE giving gifts, especially thoughtful gifts.  Gifts are one thing I don’t skimp on – if I know a certain present will mean a lot to someone, I’ll spend a little more on it.  I love seeing the excitement and happiness of giving a good gift.  You’d like a gift from me now, wouldn’t you?



5. I have worked since the age of 16.  Every summer in high school I was a nanny (for the BEST family!), during college I worked at a hospital in the Medical Records department (ughhh) and since graduating college I’ve worked as a IT Sales Rep.  Never thought I’d get into that field, but four and a half years later, I’m loving it.  Also, our company offers this amazing thing called the “Paris Trip” which you are able to receive on your 4 year anniversary.   In just a few short weeks, PT and I are going on our trip to IRELAND!  Post on what to pack coming soon!




Now I want to know a few facts about Brittany, Theresa and my new blog friend Mary.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, #5, I'm so happy for you, yet jealous too! I'm working on my 5 things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seriously the speediest replier (is that even a word?!)! can't wait to hear about ireland! i'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete