Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Letters to Molly

I've decided to put together a little segment called "Letters to Molly".  Not really meant for her to read, well maybe one day, but just little notes and thoughts to/for/about Ms. Molly.

Dear Molly,

You're not due for 10 more days which means you probably won't show up for at least 15 but I've decided it's time to do this.  Since I'm your mother, I'd appreciate it if you'd listen to me and come on out.  I know if your dad told you to come meet us you'd listen because you already listen to him.  When he asks you to calm down, you do.  I can be crying from the pain and uncomfortable-ness, begging and pleading for you to stop moving so much so I can sleep, but no.  You don't stop.  Until your dad asks.  You're already a daddy's girl and I'm already left out.  But I just want to let you know, so far my contribution to this pregnancy outweighs his.  No need to say thank you, but you're welcome.

Love,
Your mom

P.S. I've been a pretty great sport the past few weekends, staying up super late so I can by the DD for your dad these last few weeks.  He owes me.


2 comments:

  1. "No need to say thanks, but you're welcome"

    Thanks for the morning LOL... I needed that.

    Can't wait to meet the little lady!! AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous couple! Dear Molly, one more letter for you - grow up beautiful girl and bring only happiness to your parents!

    ReplyDelete