Tuesday, April 8, 2014

30 something weeks

I give up.  I've lost count.  But for the 2 of you who really want to know, according to my "What to Expect" app, I've been pregnant for 34 weeks and 5 days.  Yes, almost there but still weeks away.  And those weeks sound like an eternity.

This pregnancy thing has been fun but I'm over it. The past few weeks have gotten tough. The 8 month mark came accompanied by a bad memory and worse attitude.  Short term, long term, doesn't really matter - I'm not guaranteed to remember anything.  And people have never driven me more crazy, seriously is this world full of idiots?  I guess is a good thing they came together though because if at any point I decided I dislike you, I quickly forgot that's how I feel.  And no need to worry about PT, he hasn't been harmed at the making of my bitch-mode.  He's actually been an amazing support - letting me vent, get out my crazy and then letting me know it's all worth it.  And now I'm tearing up.  What a train wreck!

Here's why these last few weeks have been difficult...
  • I'm getting big, this baby won't be the 5 pounder I was.  Which makes moving, sitting, laying down, basically every movement more difficult and less comfortable.
  • I'm working a lot.  Which is good.  I like my job and being busy means I don't just sit and think about being pregnant all the time.  Thank you, Job, for keeping me occupied.
  • Our calendar is booked, with a mix of fun and not fun things but booked none-the-less.  Again, great to keep my mind off of being pregnant but a lot of the things going on are baby related - doctor appointments, child birth classes, pediatrician open houses, etc. Yay!
I know I sound like I hate my life and right now, it's really not that bad.  I'm very blessed to have had an easy and healthy pregnancy so far so ignore my negativity : )




No comments:

Post a Comment