Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Best Kept Secret

I've blogged about this before but it's been a while so I'm bringing back my best kept secret: J.Crew jewelry via Etsy.

I have been lusting over this amahhhzing J.Crew statement necklace but couldn't cough up $228.  I did a little search on Etsy for "jcrew necklace" and this crystal stunner was one of the first options that came up.  Now, I love J.Crew and I feel a bit bad for cheating them but let's be honest, I don't feel that bad when I only paid $45 (including shipping).  I bought my necklace from a shop called "jewelrycentral" - when I went to find the shop I had no luck. Not sure what's going on there... One thing to note - these pieces come from China so shipping time is about three weeks...


The question remains - real J.Crew or not? Jury is still out.  Every piece I've purchased looks IDENTICAL including the J.Crew name on the necklace clasp.  My newest purchase even came in a J.Crew box.

At the end of the day, I don't really care if it's real or not - it's amazing and I'm saving money.  Take a look around Etsy and leave me a note - I'd love to see what you're buying.

P.S. - Here's what else I have in my cart...



No comments:

Post a Comment