Monday, July 9, 2012

OMG Chicken

I haven't posted in a WHILE. I didn't have any inspiration, I didn't know what to say BUT I finally figured it out!

This week I'm going to try a new recipe everynight that I found on Pinterest.  We all Pin recipe after recipe and who actually tries them?  Well, I am.

Tonight we had "OMG Chicken".  It was good, probably the most moist chicken I've ever made.  I adjusted the recipe to make it a bit more healthy.  Here is the original recipe: Parmesan Crusted Chicken and below is what I did:

Ingredients -

  • 6 skinless chicken strips (smaller and easier to cook than full chicken breasts)
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt, original
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup corn flakes (smashed and mixed with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder)


Directions - 
  1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Mix greek yogurt and parm cheese in a small bowl
  3. Mix corn flakes and spices and smash in a bag
  4. Place chicken in pan, pour yogurt mix on top, then sprinkle with flakes (and maybe a bit more parm cheese)
  5. Cook for 20 minutes
  6. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. this looks delish. going to try it tonight if the monster let me.


    so happy I found your blerg.

    ReplyDelete