Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And the Nominees Are...

#3 DRUMROLL PLEASE
 
Do You Live in a Rock?  I know Lizzie was nominated by Sheena of Bean in Love but if there is one blog out there anyone should follow it should be Lizzie's.  She is so clever and witty and adorable and she will soon have a little lady in that sea of men in her life.  Love that Lizzie!
Expensive Wine Cheap Cheese Brittany is a wonderful friend and the smartest blogger I know.  From the Bachelor to teachings of the Church - EWCC is my go-to
Life and Times of the Reynold's Brigade Oh Theresa.  The background of this blog is a bit crazy but much like my lady Theresa, it's underneath that's truly amazing.  Theresa has the most positive outlook on life and we could all take a note or two.
It's A Rowdy Life Yes it is.  I love feeling like I'm sitting next to Rowdy and catching up over a beer
90% Happiness I started following Kristen during her pageant days.  How cool is it that!?  Aside from being gorgeous she's also a great writer.
A Marvelous Love I met Elizabeth through a friend a few years back and her family and blog are just as cute as can be.
Let Love be Sincere Mary is the older sister of Theresa (from the Reynold's Brigade).  What can I say, I love this family!
Ann-Kay Home I saw this mirror-DIY on Pinterest and became a fan of her site.  Such easy tricks!
A Day in the Life of I stumbled upon this blog while I was blog browsing and I LOVE the right side flower bar.  There's also music which is never a bad thing.
An Adventure in Being a Housewife  I found this site while I was looking for a recipe and keep going back to see what's new.  I'm now a fan
Being Open to Life I love the title of her blog, she's from the south and she puts up some pretty great posts.  Kallah is one of my new favs.

I think I mainly pay attention to my Franciscan lady's blogs but they're all worth following - I'm lucky to have such a great group to follow

So here are your questions:
  1. What inspired you to blog?
  2. What is your favorite clothing store?
  3. What is your favorite place to vacation?
  4. If there was one home goods purchase you could make, what would it be?
  5. You're most thankful for what?
  6. What's your favorite joke?
  7. What about your favorite movie?
  8. And your favorite memory?
  9. What piece of clothing can you not live without?
  10. Favorite time of year?
  11. Why?

1 comment:

  1. Natalie - thanks so much for the nomination on this! Its so humbling and exciting to realize you have readers who DONT KNOW YOU. haha!

    I got the Liebster last year, and I'd feel embarrassed doing it again - I don't want to look too self-absorbed on my self-centric blog! lol

    My favorite Clothing store is J.Crew and I cannot live without my Jack Rogers Navajo's.

    I loved your answers - we share a love of Michael Kors as well as Jeeps. UGh I have only everrrr wanted a Jeep Sahara Wrangler and my husband is adamant that they are money pits cause they always have a lot of little mechanical problems :(. Someday...

    thanks again for the award and I'm glad to find out about your blog!!

    ReplyDelete