Sunday, August 12, 2012

Maybe I'll Model..

Today on my lunch break I stopped by J.Crew to get a birthday present for my brother-in-laws girlfriend (yes, I'm awesome getting her something from the Crew).  I walked in and the manager along with another customer started swooning over my outfit (below).


Well, thank you!  It happens to be the Crew.  They both said they never would have paired my top with  the my green jeans.  Wait, what? You wouldn't have thought to pair green and navy? Have you never shopped at the Ralph Lauren outlet?!?

I go to this Crew often so I don't think they were sucking up to get me to buy somthing.  They should know I don't need additional support in that decision.  It's the Crew - I NEED EVERYTHING!

Also ironic - when you first walk in the store, these two pieces (below) are sitting on the table right next to each other.  Not sale items which is why I walk right past but it was literally right in front of their face...


If J.Crew hadn't thought about putting the outfit together, maybe you haven't either so just another outfit to add to your closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment