Friday, December 20, 2013

Finally...?

I haven't posted in forever because well my life got busy with working over 10 hours a day for 2 months, visiting friends (who am I kidding, I'll call them family) in Charleston, and you know - just creating a baby.

My mom told me I have to keep a journal or some type of record of how I'm feeling, how great this all is, etc but that's really hard for me.  1 - because I sit at a computer ALL DAY at work.  When I'm home, I don't want to even look at a computer.  2 - I feel like some people talk about really weird things regarding their pregnancy and it's a total turn-off so I've figured the less, the better.

But I love seeing updates of baby bumps - big or small.  And I don't live near any of my best friends or family so this is for them.  Don't worry, I'm not going to talk about constipation (you know who you are)... I am going to try MY BEST to put up a picture every week of the progress.  If I wasn't shy about it, I'd also do some type of pregnancy-stylin' sessions but I'm shy, so sorry!

Anyways, DRUM ROLL PLEASE......... here's my first "official" bump pic, sorry it took me 17 weeks to show you...

1 comment: