Monday, August 13, 2012

Stella & Dot - Studded Wrap Bracelet

In honor of my most recent Stella and Dot party, I wanted to share with you a few pieces I already own.  Maybe inspire a few of you to purchase these great pieces as well!

I have become a strong advocate for S&D Jewelry.  It's so fun and versatile.  I wear this bracelet EVERY day.  No matter what I'm my outfit looks like, I have on this bracelet.  It's a simple bit of color and that's all you really need.
I'm also a HUGE fan of combining metals.  I love gold and silver, gold and rose gold, silver and rose gold, you get it...

One of the great things about this particular bracelet is you can reverse it for a more classic look.

I'll be posting a picture every day this week of my S&D purchases and a couple ways to wear them. 


If you'd like to purchase, feel free: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/9rxh5.  My stylist Margaret is awesome! If you're in the DC Metro area - Margaret is your girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment