Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Code Turquoise

Aside from the awesome color that is the Beaded Turquoise Stella & Dot necklace you can truly wear it so many different ways.  This is my go-to necklace.  Long, medium short.  By itself, with other S&D necklaces, with S&D brooches.  Many of the S&D pieces have a special hook so they can hook together no matter the piece (check back for that post).


Many people think turquoise is a summer color and although it is, it brings a great bit of color to any outfit, any time of year.  I thought it would be helpful pulling together some turqoise color combos.  If there's a combo you love that I didnt include - let's add it to the mix!



P.S. - I made the above graphic in Excel.  I use a Mac.
I recently learned how to SNIP - Open Apple + Shift + 4
Hope this helps you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment